Today’s 5 Quick Questions guest is Petals Design. Yulia, the artist of Petals Design creates truly beautiful handmade contemporary jewellery.
1. Name your style in three words Contemporary, Original, Fun.
2. What’s your biggest art and craft inspiration or influence? I love contemporary design and architecture. I also love looking at images of artefacts and costumes from ancient cultures, anything that one may call “ethnic” I find utterly fascinating. Colours, shapes and balance between them – that’s my inspiration.
3. Aside from your own store who is your favourite Etsy seller? StudioLeanne . A job well done all around.
4. Share your funniest crafting disaster? Happens every other day – bead spillage all over my desk, keyboard, carpets… and I’m lucky if there was only one colour on the project’s tray! =)
5. Share your number one tip for selling handmade online? Good photos!
I don’t think anything is more important when Etsying.